*Steadfast ~The artwork in the logo above was created by Lois Dahl of Whimsical Rabbit Design in Bellingham,WA. for George and Mary Lou Hestad. The artist may be reached at www.whimsicalrabbit.com
FOG was formed in 2000 as a society without an executive, constitution or fees, to offer an informal opportunity to share the joys and agonies of owning and using our own Fishers. Our boats may not be big, or new, but we are mighty pleased with our them and with ourselves.
ART HEBERT is now the "Commodore" of FOG. The title has little signifigance for FOG has no officers and bylaws. Art is an experienced marine engineer now with the Skagit Valley Community College in Anacortes,Wa. He welcomes your messages at email@example.com
FOG maintains five distinct registries:Eastern- the Eastern seaboard from Florida to Newfoundand
Western - the Western seaboard incl. Alaska and Texas
Associate - members of the mother group: Fisher Owners Association
"Other" - owners from all over the world
Former Foggers & Friends - those who were members and left the fold, or who want a Fisher
FOG tries to do these things:
• FOGBLOG http://fisherowners.blogspot.com/will help keep you connected and informed about FOG."fisherowners" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fisherowners/ has been established on Yahoo
• maintain a list of Fishers and their owners in each region.
• orchestrate annual rendevous and meetings in various locations e.g. Special Report on the 2004 Conference, Roche Harbor event Sept 2005, Friday Harbor June 2006, Genoa Bay Rendezvous September 2006, Otter Bay June 2008, Brentwood Bay June 2010 and other see FOGBLOG below...
• maintain contact with the builder, and other Fisher clubs
• FISHERS FOR SALE has been discontinued. Boats for sale will continue to be offered by members through the Western or Eastern Registries. Look for "This boat is for sale..." note attached to a boat name and a specific web page will provide extensive detail and photographs.
Current FOG links
The 2019 FOG Rendezvous will be held September 13-15, 2019 at Roche Harbor, San Juan Island, Washington.
Please consider joining fellow FOGGERS for the annual Rendezvous in Roche Harbor, San Juan Island, Washington. The weekend of September 13-15, 2019 has been set aside for our mighty fleet to meet. The specifics of the rendezvous are still open for input. I am looking forward to sharing the journey of my ongoing refit (Can't wait for the "Bow Thruster" debate). As always, any requests for additional subjects to discuss (water safety, upgraded systems, electrical or mechanical) are welcome and can make this event more meaningful.
Contact Art Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details coming soon. Do reserve your space at Roche Harbor Marina:
800-586-3590 email@example.com Mention: FOG GROUP
All Fisher Owners and Friends are welcome! Join the Group!
Contact: Donald Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org