*Steadfast ~The artwork in the logo above was created by Lois Dahl of Whimsical Rabbit Design in Bellingham,WA. for George and Mary Lou Hestad. The artist may be reached at www.whimsicalrabbit.com
FOG was formed in 2000 as a society without an executive, constitution or fees, to offer an informal opportunity to share the joys and agonies of owning and using our own Fishers. Our boats may not be big, or new, but we are mighty pleased with our them and with ourselves.
ART HEBERT is now the "Commodore" of FOG. The title has little signifigance as FOG has no officers or bylaws. Art is an experienced marine engineer with the Skagit Valley Community College in Anacortes,Wa. He welcomes your messages at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOG maintains five distinct registries:Eastern- the Eastern seaboard from Florida to Newfoundand
Western - the Western seaboard incl. Alaska and Texas
Associate - members of the mother group: Fisher Owners Association
"Other" - owners from all over the world
Former Foggers & Friends - those who were members and left the fold, or who want a Fisher
FOG tries to do these things:
• FOGBLOG http://fisherowners.blogspot.com/will help keep you connected and informed about FOG."fisherowners" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fisherowners/ has been closed by Yahoo.
• maintain a list of Fishers and their owners in each region.
• orchestrate annual rendevous and meetings in various locations e.g. Special Report on the 2004 Conference, Roche Harbor event Sept 2005, Friday Harbor June 2006, Genoa Bay Rendezvous September 2006, Otter Bay June 2008, Brentwood Bay June 2010 and others (see the FOGBLOG below...)
• maintain contact with the builder, now in Sri Lanka http://www.fisherboatcompany.com/ , and other Fisher clubs
• FISHERS FOR SALE has been discontinued. Boats for sale will continue to be offered by members through the Western or Eastern Registries. Look for "This boat is for sale..." note attached to a boat name and a specific web page will provide extensive detail and photographs.
Current FOG links
The 2020 FOG Rendezvous is cancelled given the Covid-19 pandemic. With the American/Canadian Border closed, it is not possible to consider our usual joint event. Next: 2021
Have ideas...send them to Art at email@example.com
All Fisher Owners and Friends are welcome! Join the Group!
Contact: Art Hebert firstname.lastname@example.org