*Steadfast ~The artwork in the logo above was created by Lois Dahl of Whimsical Rabbit Design in Bellingham,WA. for George and Mary Lou Hestad. The artist may be reached at www.whimsicalrabbit.com
FOG was formed in 2000 as a society without an executive, constitution or fees, to offer an informal opportunity to share the joys and agonies of owning and using our own Fishers. Our boats may not be big, or new, but we are mighty pleased with our them and with ourselves.
FOG maintains five distinct registries:Eastern- the Eastern seaboard from Florida to Newfoundand
Western - the Western seaboard incl. Alaska and Texas
Associate - members of the mother group: Fisher Owners Association
"Other" - owners from all over the world
Former Foggers & Friends - those who were members and left the fold, or who want a Fisher
FOG tries to do these things:
• maintain a list of Fishers and their owners in each region See latest FOG News
• orchestrate annual rendevous and meetings in various locations e.g. Special Report on the 2004 Conference, Roche Harbor event Sept 2005, Friday Harbor June 2006, Genoa Bay Rendevous September 2006, Otter Bay June 2008, Brentwood Bay June 2010 • maintain contact with the English builder, and other Fisher clubs • offer a Bulletin Board for parts and service information (The group "fisherowners" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fisherowners/ has been established on Yahoo.
*NOTE • FISHERS FOR SALE offers a listing service for Fishers for owners and potential new buyers
• FOGBLOG will help keep you connected and informed about FOG: http://fisherowners.blogspot.com/
Neat Nautical Links
• Netherlands FisherClub
• The New Fisher International. A history and a new beginning
• Banjer 37 Club (a wealth of information related to motorsailers)
• Momentum is a 30' Fisher that has undergone extensive restoration. It is now offered for sale...http://www.fisher30.lackeysailing.com/forsale.html
• Animated Knots
Here is an historical item: a Fisher Brochure from 1975/76:
Send in your ideas for the best Fog Rendezvous ever! Contact: Donald Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org
FOG West Coast Rendezvous, Port Sidney Marina, Vancouver Island, June 2-4, 2017
All Fisher Owners and Friends are welcome! Join the Group!
Contact: Donald Hamilton email@example.com